Ship Salvaging Services is the process of recovery of the completely or partially wreck ship out of water. It is one of the complicated situation for diving what can be performed by two ways: giving the positive buoyancy to the object (self-surfacing) or her salvaging by mechanical equipment (cranes, lifting pontoon, etc.). Depending on the situation and task the ship can be salvaged as a whole or in parts. Inspection of the object and development of project for salvage are almost always performed before the ship salvaging operations with a preliminary estimate of cost the operation.
- salvage of the wreck ship to restore her performance capacity;
- commercial salvage of the wreck ships for utilization (metal scrap). This operation is very rare viable economically. But why not?
- salvage of wreck ships at strategically important sites: canals, water areas of shipyards and ports, roads, etc. Sometimes a partial salvage or reburial of the wreck ship are enough;
- salvage of objects representing any danger;
- salvage of relics as historical artifacts.